Sunday, March 22, 2015

New begining&Today's outfit - Tomboy

New me, I guess


So I decided to start a new blog about my building-up (becoming-something) style. For the last couple of months I'm realising that I began to change. The whole me is changing: my look, attitude, what I do, how I feel and so on ... 

I don't have the power to just know, what happened to me/is happening to me. So I will just follow whatever is leading me, and I'm taking you on this road with me. Who knows where we end up.


I'd tell you more about me, but you can just follow this link as it's leading to my other blog, kind of a random one: http://tanci94.blogspot.com


So let me do what I intended to do on this blog anyway - uploading pictures and describing what I'm wearing. I'll also pin it to my Pinterest board, called Tomboy. where I pin interesting styles of tomboys, dykes, butchs and androgynous girls :)

So here's Today's outfit.



Wearing man's baggie trousers with suspenders and grey hoodie, underneath there's T-shirt and comfy undershirt.
Photo shooting at its peak haha ;) rocking it with long hair under the hoodie.
See you soon, people! Respond anyhow, I'd love to hear some opinions ;)

tanci94




No comments:

Post a Comment